July 12, 2004
"Summer breeze"
I just finished reading a magazine. In this issue is an article that talked about a married woman with kids bumping into her first love at NTUC (real unromantic place to have that kinda encounter) and started an extra-marital affair with him (and he's married with children too).
Think you believe in that thing about always remembering your first love and that it will always be the best one you will have in this life?
A couple months ago, I think I would say something like, the more regrets you have towards a past love, the more you will remember and keep holding on to it. And because our first shot at love is always our lousiest shot (after that, we learn from setbacks and experience), we tend to have more regrets there, ya? Makes sense? So, we keep wanting to have another shot, another chance to hopefully, make it work the next time round. "If I have another chance, I swear I would..." Sounds familiar?
A couple months later, and actually after having the chance to make it work but to realise it's not meant to work, it now feels like... "oh well! At least, no more regrets."
But, ya... Oh well, it's true. shit.
"How would I know the end is that I think of you, knowing there's no future for us?"
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 18:46